2019 Festival Tickets On Sale now!
We will be offering a three tier ticket price:-
Tier 1 :– Very Early Bird (T1) tickets:- SOLD OUT
Tier 2 :- Early Bird (T2):- 80% of allocation already sold.
Tier 3:- Full price
Motorhome/Campervan Permits :- SOLD OUT
Ticket age criteria:-
Adult (16yrs +)
Family ( 2 Adult 2 youth)
Children 12 yrs & under free ( must be with a parent or guardian over 18 years at all times) No Ticket required, please add a comment to your ticket purchase on number of children attending with you.
Youth camping ticket holders need to be accompanied by a camping adult
Campervan / Live in Vehicle passes available (camping ticket also required for each person staying in a live in vehicle)
We can now only accommodate “tent” camping or motorhomes . Sorry no caravans or trailer tents!
Pets are not permitted on the festival site
For camping T’s & C’s Click Here and for Entry T’s & C’s Click Here
Please select and purchase your tickets below:
Early Bird Full Weekend Camping Options
Early Bird Non-Camping Options
Day Tickets ( on sale from 1st February 2019)
Motor Homes,Live in Vehicles ( SOLD OUT)
Ticket Purchase Condition of Sale 2019
- Purchasing tickets you agree to the entry and camping terms and conditions
- Ticket price includes VAT and any booking fee/charges
- Tickets/passes will be posted July 2019.
- Car parking and Campervan/motorhomes permits are a separate charge
- Sorry we cannot accommodate Caravans
- Person ordering tickets are to ensure delivery mailing address supplied is correct at time of ordering or notify us if incorrect.
- Ticket orders cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase following 28days of purchase.
- In the event of a full cancellation of the festival all tickets will be refunded in full.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- All vehicles parked on site are at the owners risk.
- All festival goers, Volunteers and staff enter the site at their own risk and should ensure their own and other persons safety at all times.
- You must cooperate with the challenge 25 alcohol purchasing policy.
- Watchet LIVE reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel any performance.
- Delivered lost tickets will not be replaced due to incorrect address supplied.
- No Animals are permitted on any part of the festival site.
- There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation of any single act advertised.
- Watchet LIVE reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
- Gates open to the car parks at 9am Friday 23rd August 2019, Campsites open at 10am
- Gates close for entry/re-entry at 10pm on Friday. Saturday and Sunday
- Disabled parking must show an offical Blue parking badge in their vehicle
- All campers and live in vehicles are to be off site by Midday on Monday 26th August 2019
- Festival-goers should be aware that Watchet Festival takes place in an outdoor, rural location. There are some roads and pathways on site but the landscape can be difficult to traverse, especially in adverse weather.
- It is the ticketholders and all staff /volunteers responsibility to be prepared and wear clothes/foot wear appropriate for ground conditions and to move around the site with caution.
Any Ticket queries or questions please email email@example.com