Tickets for 2020 will go on sale Saturday 26th October
Tickets will be sold on a three tier system, raising in cost as each tier is sold out:-
Tier 1 :-Very Early Bird (500 tickets allocated to this tier)
Tier 2 :- Early Bird (1000 tickets allocated to this tier)
Tier 3 :- Very Early Bird ( all remaining tickets)
Watchet festival has sold out well in advance for the past six years.
Ticket age criteria:-
Adult (16yrs +)
Family ( 2 Adult 2 youth)
Children 12 yrs & under free ( must be with a parent or guardian over 21 years old at all times) No Ticket required, please add a comment to your ticket purchase on number of children attending with you.
Youth camping ticket holders need to be accompanied by a camping adult. Camping option is only for weekend ticket holders.
On site camping is for weekend camping ticket holders only.
Day ticket access is from 11am each day until midnight
Campervan / Live in Vehicle passes are limited (a camping ticket also required for each person staying in a live in vehicle)
Pets are not permitted on the festival site.
We can now only accommodate “tent” camping. Sorry no caravans or trailer tents!
For those wishing to stay in caravans we recommend to book into Warren Bay Holiday Village . A shuttle bus runs daily to and from the festival site! ( Shuttle bus times:- Friday 3-6pm 10pm-1am, Sat & Sun 11am-5pm 10pm-1am)
By purchasing tickets you agree to the event terms and conditions as listed below full t&c’s can be downloaded on the following attachements
For camping T’s & C’s Click Here and for Entry T’s & C’s Click Here
Please select and purchase your tickets below:
Full Weekend Camping Ticket :-
Full Weekend Non-Camping Ticket Options
Day Tickets ( on sale from 1st Feb 2019)
£10.00 weekend , £5 single day
Motor Homes,Live in Vehicles
Ticket Purchase Condition of Sale 2020
- Purchasing tickets you agree to the entry and camping terms and conditions
- Ticket price includes VAT and any booking fee/charges
- Tickets/passes will be posted July 2020.
- Car parking and Campervan/motorhomes permits are a separate charge
- Camping is only available for weekend ticket holders with a “Camping ticket”
- Camping ticket required for those staying on site in a Live In vehicle/Motorhome.
- Cars are parked in an joining field to the camping fields.
- Day tickets holders must be off site by 1am.
- Sorry we cannot accommodate Caravans
- Person ordering tickets are to ensure delivery mailing address supplied is correct at time of ordering or notify us if incorrect.
- Ticket orders cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase following 28days of purchase.
- In the event of a full cancellation of the festival all tickets will be refunded in full.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- All vehicles parked on site are at the owners risk.
- All festival goers, Volunteers and staff enter the site at their own risk and should ensure their own and other persons safety at all times.
- You must cooperate with the challenge 25 alcohol purchasing policy.
- Search is an condition of entry.
- Watchet LIVE reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel any performance.
- Delivered lost tickets will not be replaced due to incorrect address supplied.
- No Animals are permitted on any part of the festival site.
- There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation of any single act advertised.
- Watchet LIVE reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
- Gates open to the car parks at 9am Friday 28th August 2020, Campsites open at 10am
- Gates close for entry/re-entry at 10pm on Friday. Saturday and Sunday
- Disabled parking must show an offical Blue parking badge in their vehicle
- All campers and live in vehicles are to be off site by Midday on Monday 31st August 2019
- Festival-goers should be aware that Watchet Festival takes place in an outdoor, rural location. There are some roads and pathways on site but the landscape can be difficult to traverse, especially in adverse weather.
- It is the ticketholders and all staff /volunteers responsibility to be prepared and wear clothes/foot wear appropriate for ground conditions and to move around the site with caution.
Any Ticket queries or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org