Tickets for 2020 will go on sale Saturday 26th October
Weekend Tickets will be sold on a three tier system, raising in cost as each tier is sold out:-
Tier 1 :-Very Early Bird (750 tickets allocated to this tier)
Camping option £75.00 Youth £60.00 Family £230.00 :- Non Camping Adult £65.00, Youth £50.00, Family £200.00
Tier 2 :- Early Bird (1000 tickets allocated to this tier)
Camping option Adult £80.00 Youth £65.00 Family £250.00 :- Non Camping Adult £70.00, Youth £55.00. Family £225.00
Tier 3 :- Full price ( all remaining tickets)
Camping option Adult £90.00 Youth £75.00 Family £275.00 :- Non Camping Adult £77.50, Youth £60.00, Family £250.00.
All ticket prices include Vat , postage and any booking fees
** Children under 12 are admitted free but must be with a parent at all times**
please advise number of children attending as comment on ticket order.
** Watchet festival has sold out well in advance for the past six years **
Weekend Camping Ticket :-
Weekend Non-Camping Tickets
Single Day Tickets ( on sale from 1st Feb 2020)
Car Parking Permits
Campervan/ Motor Homes permits
Ticket age criteria:-
Adult (16yrs +) | Youth (13-15 years) | Family ( 2 Adult 2 youth)
- Youth camping ticket holders need to be accompanied by a camping adult.
- On site camping is for weekend camping ticket holders only.
- Day ticket access is from 11am each day until midnight( no access to camping fields)
- Campervan / Motorhomes passes are limited (a camping ticket also required for each person staying in a campervans/motorhomes )
- Campervans/Motorhomes pitches are a maximum of 6mtrs wide, by 6 meters deep.
- Campervans/Motor Homes Over 6mtrs will get allocated a deeper pitch sill the same width as above
- Pets are not permitted on the festival site.
- We can now only accommodate “tent” camping. and a limited number of campervans/live in vehicles,
- Sorry no caravans or trailer tents!
- For those wishing to stay in caravans larger motorhomes and attend we recommend to book into Warren Bay Holiday Village . A shuttle bus runs daily to and from the festival site! ( Shuttle bus times:- Friday 3-6pm 10pm-1am, Sat & Sun 11am-5pm 10pm-1am)
By purchasing tickets you agree to the event terms and conditions.
Ticket Purchase Condition of Sale 2020
- Purchasing tickets you agree to the entry and camping terms and conditions
- Ticket price includes VAT and any booking fee/charges
- Tickets/passes will be posted July 2020.
- Car parking and Campervan/motorhomes permits are a separate charge
- Camping is only available for weekend ticket holders with a “Camping ticket”
- Camping ticket required for those staying on site in a Live In vehicle/Motorhome.
- Up to 6mtr Campervan / Motor Home pitches are 6 mtrs x 6mtrs
- Over 6mtr Campervan / Motorhomes have a deeper pitch NOT a Wider pitch
- All Campervan/ Motor homes must parking facing our of each pitch
- Cars are parked in an joining field to the camping fields.
- Day tickets holders must be off site by 1am.
- Sorry we cannot accommodate Caravans on the festival public camping fields, there is a local campsite with a shuttle buses service
- Person ordering tickets are to ensure delivery mailing address supplied is correct at time of ordering or notify us if incorrect.
- Ticket orders cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase following 28days of purchase.
- In the event of a full cancellation of the festival all tickets will be refunded in full.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- All vehicles parked on site are at the owners risk.
- All festival goers, Volunteers and staff enter the site at their own risk and should ensure their own and other persons safety at all times.
- You must cooperate with the challenge 25 alcohol purchasing policy.
- Search is an condition of entry.
- Watchet LIVE reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel any performance.
- Delivered lost tickets will not be replaced due to incorrect address supplied.
- No Animals are permitted on any part of the festival site.
- There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation of any single act advertised.
- Watchet LIVE reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
- Gates open to the car parks at 9am Friday 28th August 2020, Campsites open at 10am
- Gates close for entry/re-entry at 10pm on Friday. Saturday and Sunday
- Disabled parking must show an offical Blue parking badge in their vehicle
- All campers and live in vehicles are to be off site by Midday on Monday 31st August 2019
- Festival-goers should be aware that Watchet Festival takes place in an outdoor, rural location. There are some roads and pathways on site but the landscape can be difficult to traverse, especially in adverse weather.
- It is the ticketholders and all staff /volunteers responsibility to be prepared and wear clothes/foot wear appropriate for ground conditions and to move around the site with caution.
Any Ticket queries or questions please email email@example.com