2019 Festival Tickets will go “off sale” on line 31st July.
Advance ticket sales only, tickets will NOT be available on the gate.
Camping option tickets:- “Sold Out“
Saturday Day Tickets :- “Sold Out”
Limited stock of “Weekend Non Camping” available, these will sell out very soon
Ticket age criteria:-
Adult (16yrs +)
Family ( 2 Adult 2 youth)
Children 12 yrs & under free ( must be with a parent or guardian over 18 years at all times) No Ticket required, please add a comment to your ticket purchase on number of children attending with you.
Youth camping ticket holders need to be accompanied by a camping adult. Camping option is only for weekend ticket holders.
Campervan / Live in Vehicle passes SOLD OUT (camping ticket also required for each person staying in a live in vehicle)
We can now only accommodate “tent” camping. Sorry no caravans or trailer tents!
Pets are not permitted on the festival site.
By purchasing tickets you agree to the event terms and conditions as listed below full t&c’s can be downloaded on the following attachements
For camping T’s & C’s Click Here and for Entry T’s & C’s Click Here
Please select and purchase your tickets below:
Full Weekend Camping Ticket :- SOLD OUT
Full Weekend Non-Camping Ticket Options
SATURDAY TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT
(valid on day from midday-1am on day, does not include on site camping)
Motor Homes,Live in Vehicles ( SOLD OUT)
Ticket Purchase Condition of Sale 2019
- Purchasing tickets you agree to the entry and camping terms and conditions
- Ticket price includes VAT and any booking fee/charges
- Tickets/passes will be posted July 2019.
- Car parking and Campervan/motorhomes permits are a separate charge
- Camping is only available for weekend ticket holders with a “Camping ticket”
- Day tickets holders must be off site by 1am.
- Sorry we cannot accommodate Caravans
- Person ordering tickets are to ensure delivery mailing address supplied is correct at time of ordering or notify us if incorrect.
- Ticket orders cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase following 28days of purchase.
- In the event of a full cancellation of the festival all tickets will be refunded in full.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- All vehicles parked on site are at the owners risk.
- All festival goers, Volunteers and staff enter the site at their own risk and should ensure their own and other persons safety at all times.
- You must cooperate with the challenge 25 alcohol purchasing policy.
- Watchet LIVE reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel any performance.
- Delivered lost tickets will not be replaced due to incorrect address supplied.
- No Animals are permitted on any part of the festival site.
- There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation of any single act advertised.
- Watchet LIVE reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
- Gates open to the car parks at 9am Friday 23rd August 2019, Campsites open at 10am
- Gates close for entry/re-entry at 10pm on Friday. Saturday and Sunday
- Disabled parking must show an offical Blue parking badge in their vehicle
- All campers and live in vehicles are to be off site by Midday on Monday 26th August 2019
- Festival-goers should be aware that Watchet Festival takes place in an outdoor, rural location. There are some roads and pathways on site but the landscape can be difficult to traverse, especially in adverse weather.
- It is the ticketholders and all staff /volunteers responsibility to be prepared and wear clothes/foot wear appropriate for ground conditions and to move around the site with caution.
Any Ticket queries or questions please email email@example.com