Attendee, Performers & Staff Covid Safety Advice
As part of our Covid Mitigation Event Safety plan we ask you to respect the following precautions we have in place.
Even though we are an outdoor event we ask everyone to act accordingly.
RESPECT OTHERS AND BE RESPONSIBLE
Before attending or traveling
• Please do not attend or travel if you are unwell or show signs of the virus* – a new persistent cough, a high temperature, loss of taste or smell.
• We advise everyone to take a lateral flow test 24 hours before or on the day of attending. These tests are available free from your local chemist or via the NHS website. Or visit your local Covid test centre. Please log your result here: https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result. You will receive a text and/or email to confirm your result, you may be asked to show this.
• Please have the NHS App downloaded on your phone to be able to check in and show proof of Double Vaccine or confirmation of Recent Negative Covid Lateral Flow test if requested,
• Bring a few lateral flow test kits with you, to be able to self-check over the weekend.
• Please do not attend if you or any member of your household have been informed to self isolate up to the 10days before or on the day of attending.
• Please be patient and respect the gate staff and follow instructions / directions given by event staff.
• You will be temperature checked daily on entry to the festival arena. Anyone with a high temperature will be asked to take a lateral flow test on site before entry and show proof of result.
• All adults will be given a complementary 100ml Hand Gel for personal use over the weekend. We are sure you all know how to use it and how to wash your hands.
• Wear a mask and allow space when / if queuing for your wristband.
•Complimentary face coverings will be readily available to all attending.
• Watchet LIVE CIC reserve the right to ask for NHS proof of double vaccine or a recent negative Covid test result to gain entry if requested by the local authorities for us to implement.
During the Festival
• Regularly use your hand gel over the weekend – particularly before entering and leaving the toilets / showers, eating and handling cash.
• If you feel unwell or show symptoms, please seek medical advise or leave the site and get an NHS PCR test.
• A face mask must be worn when using the site mini / shuttle buses, unless you have an exemption card.
• The Udder stage and Silent Disco stages have been adjusted to allow more air flow (open sides). Complimentary face masks are available if required.
• Give each other space and respect as you move around the festival site.
• Allow space when queuing for food and drinks – please follow the one way system in these areas.
• There will be regular cleaning teams around the festival site. Please give them space and be patient when cleaning is in process.
• Respect the festival staff – they are here to help and are all volunteers! during the festival
*Anyone not able to attend due to a positive Covid test prior to arriving will be offered to roll tickets to 2022 providing proof of a positive NHS result is supplied and return of unused tickets.
The past 18 months have been a struggle for many.
Enjoy the festival, respect those around you and have a great weekend!