Tickets are now
on sale for 2018
Tickets are now on sale for Watchet Festival 2018 at the 3rd tier ticket option
Tier 1 (Very Early Bird) & Tier 2 (Early Bird) ticket allocated amounts sold out in record time
To avoid disappointment we advise you to purchase your tickets well in advance, the past three watchet festivals have seen all tickets sold out months in advance.
Day tickets will be on sale from 1st February 2018.
Please select and purchase your tickets below:
Full Weekend Camping Options
Cars & Campervans
(Campervan Permits Are Sold Out)
Ticket Purchase Condition of Sale 2018
- Ticket price includes VAT and any booking fee/charges
- Tickets/passes will be posted July 2018.
- Car parking and Campervan/motorhomes permits are a separate charge
- Sorry we cannot accommodate Caravans
- Person ordering tickets are to ensure delivery mailing address supplied is correct at time of ordering or notify with 28 working days if incorrect.
- Ticket orders cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase following 28days.
- In the event of a full cancellation of the festival all tickets will be refunded in full.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- You must cooperate with the challenge 25 alcohol purchasing policy.
- Watchet LIVE reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel any performance.
- Delivered lost tickets will not be replaced due to incorrect address supplied.
- No Animals are permitted on any part of the festival site.
- There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation of any single act advertised.
- Watchet LIVE reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
- Gates open to the car parks at 9am Friday 24th August 2018, Campsites open at 10am
- Gates close for entry/re-entry at 10pm on Friday. Saturday and Sunday
- All campers and live in vehicles are to be off site by Midday on Monday 27th August 2018
- Festival-goers should be aware that Watchet Festival takes place in an outdoor, rural location. There are some roads and pathways on site but the landscape can be difficult to traverse, especially if the weather is adverse weather.
- It is the ticketholders responsibility to be prepared and wear clothes/shoes appropriate for ground conditions. In the event of poor weather move around the site with caution.
Any Ticket queries or questions please email email@example.com